honeymoon by amy jenkins

Written by Darlyn At Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Title: Honeymoon
Author: Amy Jenkins
Pages: 360
Rating: 4/5

Synopsis (Barnes&Noble) :

Something incredible happens to Honey on her wedding night. She walks out onto the balcony of her New York hotel suite - the warmth of the night, the complimentary champagne, the gloriously illuminated skyline are all so utterly perfect - turns, and there, standing on the neighboring bridal suite balcony, is the love of her life, the man she spent only one night with seven years ago and has never seen again. Until now. On her honeymoon.

My Say:

I love the book. I love the story of it. Well, except her name is actually Honeymoon. Honey would be okay but not Honeymoon. Apart from that, the book was refreshing and sweet. It's a story about Honey, about to get married but not really confident that Ed is the one.

Would you rather left your husband and escape with someone that you think he's love of your life even after 7 years? Well, I would probably ends up like Honey too if I were in her shoes. She thought that Ed would never be someone that she really love. He just her escape boat or maybe her last resort to be on the safe side. It may sounds not cool, but the story is actually focusing on a woman's decision before she regrets of what it would be if she just let the opportunity escape even if she has to hurt somebody.

I especially love the ending
, very sweet. It is kind of expected and I thought I might be wrong. Seriously, I believe love at first sight. Since it happened to me. But I never believe to have my dream guy because I don't. The book tells you that too. You probably would think the same as I am if you read the book. I found it very sweet, funny and sometimes hilarious, fast pace with a focus on love that either because you want him to be or someone who really wants you. This is a book that will show you about soul mates, romance and destiny. What's more, you will enjoy and love the book!

16 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Great review! Sounds like a horrible position to be put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds good. I want to read this! Great review. Honeymoon as a name? That's a new one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an odd name indeed! Fab review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a horrible position to be in, indeed! Especially since she's already on her honeymoon with another man. Poor girl. This definitely sounds like a fun book! Putting it on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds great! Seems really dramatic and heartfelt. I really want to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out! Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a fun romance novel, fab review hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds promising, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name is a little bit weird, but I do like the sound of this book. I mean what would she do? Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admit that the name is a little weird, but the book sounds like such a sweet little read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! I'm adding it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome review, darlyn!! i am so intrigued!! i want to know who she picks!!!!! if any, lol. sounds really really good

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like something I would read and enjoy. Thanks for the review! Definitely will add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a horrible position to find yourself in! I can't even begin to imagine it! It sounds like a good book though, in spite of that weird name. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like sweet reads. Especially fun, funny ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review