blog awards #1: dragon's loyalty award

Written by Darlyn At Sunday, January 24, 2010


I never thought that I received a good award here.Just now I'm doing my usual stuff, browsing other bookish bloggers and suddenly I'm a bit shocked to see my name appeared on Teddyree blog..I'm honored, I'm flattered, and thank you so much to The Eclectic Reader by Teddyree..I'm passing also this one to the top commenters on my blog at the time of this post and also pass this back to Teddyree.. =)

Thanks so much for all of your comments and it really mean a lot to me and please keep coming and i love to do so as well to your blogs! Please don't feel obliged to pass these on if you've already received them or have adopted an award free blog policy! They are;

Shy at The Bibliophile's Journal

cj'alhafiz at Coffee n Crackers

Alice at Hello, My Name is Alice

Steph at Steph The Bookworm

Juju at Tales of Whimsy..

J.Kaye at J.Kaye's Book Blog

Jake Kirk at Teens Read and Write

Alaine at Queen of Happy Ending

p/s: I love when other fellow bookish bloggers keep commenting on my blog..It makes me feel cherished and motivated all the time..and makes me wants to do better for my blog, thank you.. =)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! Thanks for passing it on to me, Darlyn! I haven't seen this one before and it is really cool. I'm off to add it to my awards post now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooo!!! thanks darlyn!!! thanks soo...much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it, so glad I could brighten your day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Darlyn! I really appreciate the award. It is beautiful and I love dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Why thank you so much sweetie. This is awesome! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review